We always want to make sure our little ones are comfortable and safe, especially when it comes to sleeping – no matter where and when. Whether you’re planning a camping trip or a sleepover at a friend’s house, a toddler sleeping bag is a great item for your child’s comfort and well-being. There are many different options so here are some of the best toddler sleeping bags for your next trip away.
ANJ Outdoors Lightweight Sleeping Bag for Kids
What’s great about this toddler sleeping bag is that it’s a true 4-season bag, meaning it can keep your kids warm in temperatures as low as 32°F. It has a mummy-style shape which reduces empty space and keeps the heat inside. The extra draft tube, zipper snap, and cozy hoodie all work together to make sure your little ones stay warm and cozy through the night.
AceCamp Glow in The Dark Mummy Sleeping Bag
This toddler sleeping bag is suitable for children under 160 cm. The sleeping bag also has increased legroom and air circulation to ensure that your child is comfortable throughout the night. It has a bunch of small pockets and an easy access zipper. Of course the big hit is the glow in the dark design – just lay it in the sun or light for a few hours before. With a temperature rating 30F your little one will enjoy the great outdoors even while cold weather camping.
Lightweight Camping Sleeping Bag for Toddlers 2-4 Years Old
The best thing about this sleeping bag is that it is warm and cozy. The puffy, down-like synthetic fiber insulation creates thick channels of warmth between your child and the outside air. The sleeping bag has attached sleeves with adjustable open-and-close cuffs. This means that your child can use their hands during the day and stay warm at night. It’s also machine washable.
oaskys Camping Sleeping Bag For Kids And Adults
This sleeping bag is perfect for 3 seasons – summer, spring, and fall – and is designed to keep you warm in temperatures between 10 and 20 degrees Celsius. One of the coolest things about this sleeping bag is its weather-resistant and made with high-quality materials that are both waterproof and breathable. The separated zipper at the bottom of the sleeping bag allows you to stick your feet out.
Coleman 50°F Kids Sleeping Bag
This sleeping bag is perfect for kids up to 5ft tall and has a rectangular shape that provides ample room for them to move around in. The ThermoTech insulation and Thermolock draft tube will help keep them cozy and warm, even if it’s as chilly as 50°F outside. One of the cool features of this sleeping bag is that it has a fun glow-in-the-dark design, which is sure to delight your child. And there’s even an interior pocket where they can store small items!
Glow in The Dark Kids Slumber Bag
This soft sleeping bag is perfect for sleepovers or daycare naps. It can be rolled up and velcroed shut for easy storage and features a durable handle for convenient travel. It’s great to snuggle up with while watching movies and reading books, too. It’s fun for kids as the dinosaurs glow in the dark – just need to lay in the sun or light before.
Things to consider when buying sleeping bags for toddlers
- Size – Ensure that the sleeping bag is the right size for your toddler. It should fit snugly around their body without being too tight, and they should have enough room to move around comfortably, even when wearing extra layers.
- Temperature rating – Check the temperature rating of the toddler sleeping bag to ensure that it is appropriate for the conditions you will be camping or sleeping in – are you fall or summer camping? Make sure to choose a sleep bag that is rated for lower temperatures if you’ll be camping in colder weather.
- Material – Look for a sleeping bag that is made from high-quality, durable materials that will stand up to wear and tear. You’ll also want to choose one that is soft and comfortable, with a lining that won’t irritate your toddler’s skin.
- Weight – Make sure to choose a sleep bag that is lightweight and easy to carry. You don’t want your toddler to be weighed down by heavy camping gear, especially if you’re hiking or backpacking.
- Design – Choose a sleeping bag with a fun and colorful design that your toddler will love. This can help them feel more comfortable and at home while sleeping away from home.
- Safety features – Look for sleeping bags with safety features like zippers that can be opened from the inside, so your toddler can easily get out in case of an emergency. You may also want to consider a sleeping bag with a built-in pillow or hood to keep your child’s head and neck warm.